Monday, May 16, 2011

My New CD Available This Week

Big news today. My new CD of Christian music will be released this week. It is entitled, 'By Request.' These are songs that people have asked me to sing on numerous occasions.  At the end of this post I will provide my latest sample of music, done acapella. That song is not on the CD, but it will give you an idea of what to expect.

I am going to provide a sample of one of the songs from the CD by midweek. It will be a section from one of the songs on mp3.

Here is the complete list of songs from the CD:
*Surely the Presence of the Lord is in This Place
*Saved, Saved
*Amazing Grace
*Will the Circle Be Unbroken
*Wonderful, Wonderful Jesus
*Jesus, Just the Mention of Your Name
*Why Do I Sing About Jesus
*I Stand Amazed in the Presence
*Let the Lower Lights Be Burning
*The Holy Hills of Heaven Call Me

The music on this CD is a mixture of Southern Gospel, Country Gospel, Worship and Praise, and old hymns. Some of these are with full orchestration, some with piano, and some are done acapella. I hope you will find at least something on the recording that will be to your liking.

And now, here is my latest YouTube sample, entitled, 'Long Black Train.' 

To place your order for this CD, simply use the Paypal button at the top of my main page.  Be sure to leave a shipping address. For a donation of $10 dollars, you can have your copy of this CD. NOTE--if Paypal does not allow you to leave a shipping address when you make your donation, simply leave one at my email address: anthonygmartin1@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support. I hope you will enjoy it. God bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment