Friday, April 1, 2011

Welcome!

This is my new site for ministry, and it is a work in progress.  Much more will be added as time progresses.

Among my many ventures I have also been involved in Christian ministry since 1973.  I am an ordained Baptist minister, received both my B.A. and M.Div. degrees from accredited schools, and have considerable experience in preaching, teaching, singing, seminars, conferences, and such.

When I first started in ministry not only was I a Music Minister and Associate Pastor but I had a gospel quartet that recorded and traveled as well.  So, music is a passion of mine. So is sharing the good news through the spoken word.  I have served as a Pastor, chaplain, evangelist, revival preacher for various churches. But I have also been involved in conservative politics for all of my adult life, beginning in college, when I joined William F. Buckley's Young Americans for Freedom. I write a daily political column at Examiner.com.

Here you will find spiritual support no matter what the need...encouragement, hope, comfort, inspiration, instruction, music, preaching, teaching, and books and pamphlets to help you.

I am presently recording a new CD of favorite inspirational songs that I hope will bless you. This will be made available as soon as the recording is ready.

Bookmark this page and return frequently.  There is much more to come!  God bless!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this site, Anthony! I look forward to seeing it grow and grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. So glad you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for all that you are doing with the news and other things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jerry. And glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete