Friday, April 1, 2011

'The Word' for Today, April 1, 2011

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord my strength and my Redeemer."

Today I will focus my attention on that which is good, right, and uplifting, seeking to allow my thoughts to reflect the Divine spark within me.  I will seek to make my words a reflection of Christ's love and will.

Prayer: Thank You, O Lord, for your wisdom and guidance in cleansing my mind of all impurities, allowing Your power and love to flow through me.  And when I speak may those around me know they are loved and may they see Jesus in me.  In Your great name we pray, Amen.

Song of the Day--for your encouragement.  The great Cathedral Quartet. Click here--'Somebody Touched Me."

No comments:

Post a Comment