Follow by Email

Friday, April 1, 2011

'The Word' for Today, April 1, 2011

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord my strength and my Redeemer."

Today I will focus my attention on that which is good, right, and uplifting, seeking to allow my thoughts to reflect the Divine spark within me.  I will seek to make my words a reflection of Christ's love and will.

Prayer: Thank You, O Lord, for your wisdom and guidance in cleansing my mind of all impurities, allowing Your power and love to flow through me.  And when I speak may those around me know they are loved and may they see Jesus in me.  In Your great name we pray, Amen.

Song of the Day--for your encouragement.  The great Cathedral Quartet. Click here--'Somebody Touched Me."

No comments:

Post a Comment