Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ask Me to Sing At Your Church?

If you do, I will accept! LOL.

There are some dates left in September, and October is wide open.

I do not charge churches a fee to sing. I only ask for a free-will love offering and the ability to sell my CDs. Sometimes churches want me to sing during revivals or conferences. Others want me to do an entire program. I can do either.

Oh, and by the way, I am also available to speak as well. This can be in addition to singing, or if you wish, I can just make a spoken presentation during which I share the Gospel.

I love doing this sort of thing. I got it in my blood way back in the late 60s and early 70s when I had my own Gospel Quartet. To this day I still love traveling to sing and mingling with 'God's people.' I always have a good time. And I think you will too.

But more importantly you will be blessed. Whenever Christian people share the Gospel through a song or the spoken word, people are blessed. I am glad and thankful to have a small part in that endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment