Sunday, June 19, 2011

Evening, Folks!

So sorry for the lack of posting of late, but I have been out of pocket since Wednesday, except for a brief time on Friday. But, as they say, being busy is good, especially when you are a singer/speaker.

To those of you who have continued to visit these pages in my absence, I give you my sincere gratitude.

I hope that such a lengthy absence will not be necessary in the future, although there will be days when I cannot post.

I will take this opportunity to remind you of my new CD of Gospel music. It is entitled, 'By Request,' and contains 10 songs that people have asked me to sing around and about. The CD can be yours for a $10 donation to this ministry. Be sure to leave a shipping address when you make your payment through PayPal, the link for which you can find at the top of the right column.

Thanks again, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment