Follow by Email

Monday, July 4, 2011

Now Booking for July and August

Happy Independence Day, my friends! Let us remember freedom comes from God. Let us pray that America will always remain free.

I am now booking for July and August. Plenty of good dates are available. My new CD has done well in its first month, and I would love to come to your church or your meeting to do a program of Christian music.

These concerts are offered to you on a free-will, love-offering basis. There is never any charge for doing these programs for churches. Other organizations and promoters can secure my services for very reasonable rates. I simply love to sing, and I love to sing Gospel music. I promise you won't be disappointed.

If you are interested in having me in concert, contact me at anthonygmartin1@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment