Monday, July 4, 2011

Now Booking for July and August

Happy Independence Day, my friends! Let us remember freedom comes from God. Let us pray that America will always remain free.

I am now booking for July and August. Plenty of good dates are available. My new CD has done well in its first month, and I would love to come to your church or your meeting to do a program of Christian music.

These concerts are offered to you on a free-will, love-offering basis. There is never any charge for doing these programs for churches. Other organizations and promoters can secure my services for very reasonable rates. I simply love to sing, and I love to sing Gospel music. I promise you won't be disappointed.

If you are interested in having me in concert, contact me at anthonygmartin1@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment