Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A busy month

Just a heads up on the flurry of activity here.

Beginning the last Sunday of September and continuing with the month of October, I have been super busy doing musical programs for churches and leading Bible studies.

As you know I have a part time ministry on the side. I sing, and thus, I do concerts for churches free of charge and on a love offering basis. I have never turned down a church due to their inability to pay. My last concert was very gratifying. The people were super-gracious and a joy to sing for. I love doing these things to the degree that I would do it full time if had the opportunity.

I also do Bible studies and fill in for ministers on Sundays and Wednesdays from time to time. That, too, is always gratifying.

When I get busy like this, I am unable to do what I normally do on this site. I am sorry about that.

In addition, discouragement sets in when it comes to politics. I am as troubled by what I see  happening to our country as I have ever been. When Obama got reelected in November, I remember writing that I did not see how the nation could survive another four years. My view about that is that now we are in even worse shape...just within a few short months. I don't think we will make it four years if things do not change drastically.

So, I do my best to write and sound the alarm. But frankly, not many listen. When I see people turn a deaf ear to the truth, I get so distressed that I literally get sick. During those times I have to take a day or so to regroup.

Thanks for understanding, and thanks for your prayers during this time.
(Cross-posted at The Liberty Sphere).

No comments:

Post a Comment