Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Had to share this...



I just had to share this with you. Danny Funderburke, the powerful tenor featured on this Cathedral Quartet video, was my favorite tenor of all of the ones the Cathedrals had in their history. In fact, this lineup was my favorite ever--Funderburke, Mark Trammell on baritone, Glen Payne on lead, George Younce on bass, and Roger Bennett on piano. This is one of Danny's many signature songs he had while with the Cathedrals. And man, I mean he sings the fire outta this song! Note how the old men -- Glen and George -- can hardly contain themselves. Danny was DA MAN! And this song says it like I like it. I just started living. Amen!

In case you can't access the embedded vid above, go straight to the YouTube posting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment