Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas Concerts

Evening my Christian friends! Just a quick note to update you on my activities here at Martin Christian Ministries and to alert you about opportunities for Christmas.

I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing many of you around and about the past two months as I have gradually eased back into doing programs of Christian music for churches. The experience is always gratifying for me, and I hope those of you who have attended have been blessed.

I am now accepting invitations for 2013. Drop me an email at anthonygmartin1@gmail.com if you want me to come to your church, organization, or civic group to sing.  As always these events are free, love-offering styled events.

I would also like to announce that I will be doing Christmas concerts in the month of December. If you would like to have a guest singer to do a program of Christmas music for your church or organization, I am most happy to do that no matter how small the church or group.

As always, thank you for visiting these pages and for your support out on the concert trail. Until next time, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment