Friday, October 12, 2012

A Word About the Study Bibles I Offered

Hello, my friends, and welcome.

Just a quick word to some of you who may have gotten some wrong information about the study Bibles I offered last year as part of a fund raising effort here.

The Bibles were a one-time deal only. That is, they are no longer available. That whole thing was part of the special "Ten Days Ablaze" in October of last year. Once those ten days had passed, the offer was over because the deal I had with publishers was for the specific purpose of helping to raise funds for this ministry during a specific time-frame.

I am not having the Ten Days Ablaze this year.

Sorry to disappoint those of you who have asked about the Bibles. If I ever have the opportunity to make such an offer again in the future, I will certainly let you know.

Thanks for keeping this ministry in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment